Let's make good things happen
From a former terrorist to a celebrity comedian and everything in between and beyond ...
ALL in-studio conversations - except while near the Syrian border after witnessing civil war - and all from my previous talk show
1. A man who trained in destruction, is now training others in humanitarianism, "Muslim Zionist," Kasim Hafeez
2. SNL Alum, Comedian, Actor Gilbert Gottfried
3. Martin Luther King Jr.'s right-hand man, Dr. Gerald Durley
4. Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Scott Cairns
5. My signature segment: TGPF - Thank Good People Friday. How to spread kindness like you wouldn't believe.
6. Terry Fox is a Canadian hero. His siblings make history on my show, as the first media or public event they've done together.
7. I'm live near the Syrian border, sharing my experiences of listening to civil war, just metres away from multiple rebel groups.
8. Ray Charles' daughter, Sheila Raye Charles takes us behind the shades.
9. Comedian, Actor Judah Friedlander and I play Ping-Pong on-air, as you do.
10. WWE (and WWF) Legend, "The Mouth Of The South" Jimmy Hart pays me a mouthful of a compliment. Dahlia Kurtz husband
11. Freestyling a new theme song for my show, with BMG recording artist Alysha Brilla. Dahlia Kurtz age dahlia Kurtz birthday